Board logo

Shows this Sunday
olimarler - 5/7/13 at 09:52 AM

Hi All,

Anyone going to any shows this weekend down south?

Im off to car show in Barnet this sunday i think! Anyone going to anything else that might be worth a visit?

Cheers
Oli

Jaybeee - 5/7/13 at 03:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by olimarler
Hi All,

Anyone going to any shows this weekend down south?

Im off to car show in Barnet this sunday i think! Anyone going to anything else that might be worth a visit?

Cheers
Oli

Our Wednesday nightclass are going to the BA Classic Car Show at the Concorde Club there will be about 12 strong cars there of ours (we are trying to drum up some new members) so if anyone is around the Heathrow are and would like to come and say hello here is the link http://www.heathrowclassiccarshow.co.uk/contact-us We are the Isleworth and Syon Vintage Vehicle Association (ISVVA) but we are now based in the Magna Carta School in Staines

olimarler - 6/7/13 at 02:10 PM

What time you heading down from bushey?

I'm only in Barnet!

I know Magna Carta school I did a teaching placement there years ago!

Oli

Jaybeee - 6/7/13 at 08:27 PM

Hi Olimarler sorry for not coming back to you before now but it has been a busy day. We are not going from Bushey as I will be taking the Morris Minor. If you turn up there will be my Minor, 2 Aurelia's,an Aprilia, MG TD amongst other cars and an old 1938 motorbike on our stand

Jaybeee - 6/7/13 at 08:29 PM

Just seen the bit about teaching. Do you remember Clive Walker or Paul Gibbinson?

Macbeast - 6/7/13 at 08:44 PM

How about details of the Barnet show ?

olimarler - 6/7/13 at 10:39 PM

It's at oakleigh park in east barnet!!!

Starts at 9!