Board logo

LDV/Rover Gearboxes, Sierra diffs & other bits
kitch - 10/9/15 at 03:49 PM

Got a few bits cluttering up my workspace! Prices are guideline, no idea any of its true worth:

1x LT77 box in (as sold to me) good working order (seems to feel ok). Taken from an SD1. No bell housing or shift mech. £50

1x R380 box in (as sold to me via a 100% feedback seller on eBay) good working order. Taken from a Pilot van with the XUD Peugeot engine, so will fit any Pug XU engine too. Has bell housing and shifter mech. £90

1x Ford Sierra Lobro (100mm) 3.62 7.5" diff (non-LSD) in good working order. Has covered 67,000miles. £75

various Sierra driveshafts needing overhaul, but believed to be good shafts. (I can strip and shotblast - even fully refurb them) through work for additional fundage. £20 each

Will add more as I find it. All stuff preferably collected from Fareham in Hampshire, but carriage is possible.

Cheers

Irony - 10/9/15 at 05:48 PM

I'd be very interested in the lt77 but have no way to pick it up and get it to lincoln

kitch - 11/9/15 at 07:47 AM

I can arrange postage for you, but having been burned many times I always opt for the all-singing all-dancing services at the moment. Also struggle to find carriers who are happy to take gearboxes for some reason! So yes, I can post it if you wish, but I think it'd be about £40-£50 carriage too. Send a Sprite one a few weeks back, and that was £38 + VAT. Got there next day before 4pm though!