Board logo

It makes you wonder.
02GF74 - 6/8/10 at 12:39 PM

rsmith95uk - 6/8/10 at 12:43 PM

can't see the issue myself

Cheers
Ray Radovan Karadzic Smith

mrwibble - 6/8/10 at 01:42 PM

i always wanted to call my kids genghis and khan... might just give that to any cats i have now...

blakep82 - 6/8/10 at 02:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mrwibble
i always wanted to call my kids genghis and khan... might just give that to any cats i have now...

i want a girl, with 'armitage shanks' as her middle names

and a boy called 'ideal standard'...

morcus - 6/8/10 at 05:09 PM

People should be able to call their Children what ever they want and The ruling would seem unconstitutional (Not that I know much about the US constitution).

Some one I went to university actually got an online card company to send out a Card Adressed to Adolf Hitler, with a picture of Hitler on it.

JoelP - 6/8/10 at 07:49 PM

Bizarrely, just a few days ago i was joking to someone about how Adolf was a rare name nowadays, they you find that some nougat has actually called their kid it

RAYLEE29 - 6/8/10 at 07:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:
Originally posted by mrwibble

i want a girl, with 'armitage shanks' as her middle names

and a boy called 'ideal standard'...

I remember urinals made by adamant always wondered if that was where adam ant got his name from !
Ray

RAYLEE29 - 6/8/10 at 07:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
Bizarrely, just a few days ago i was joking to someone about how Adolf was a rare name nowadays, they you find that some nougat has actually called their kid it

I actually know somone called Adolfo
Ray

Ninehigh - 7/8/10 at 07:36 AM

Ok so if we're banning Adolf when are we going to ban Britnaaaayy, Chardonaaayyyy and the various other chav names?

Also while we're at it some tool called his child Vectra, and iirc there's some unfortunate git out there that's been named after the ENTIRE 1966 England world cup squad