Board logo

Westfield Manifold for Zetec
Bumble - 18/11/09 at 05:12 PM

Hi all, anyone fitted a Westy Zetec Manifold (see pic) to a locost before. Trying to work out if it will fit.
Pics would be great.
Thanks.
Matt Rescued attachment Wesy Manifold.jpg
Rescued attachment Wesy Manifold.jpg

jacko - 18/11/09 at 05:40 PM

Tim windmill fitted one to a MK indy if that helps he may have some photos in his archive i think he is off line at the mo

jacko - 18/11/09 at 05:49 PM

Description
Description

Description
Description

There you go from Tims photos
Jacko

Doofus - 18/11/09 at 05:53 PM

Watch out for the round cross bar that goes from the bottom of the footwell to near the light bar.
A friend had to chop it and move it on an Indy with a Westie Vaxhall manifold and I tried to fit a Duratec one in a Luego and that just touched the same bar.

jacko - 18/11/09 at 06:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Doofus
Watch out for the round cross bar that goes from the bottom of the footwell to near the light bar.
A friend had to chop it and move it on an Indy with a Westie Vaxhall manifold and I tried to fit a Duratec one in a Luego and that just touched the same bar.

Now you say that i think Tim had to alter that tube too

whitestu - 18/11/09 at 07:23 PM

I've got a Westy CVH manifold on my Indy Zetec - fits without fouling the chassis.

Stu

Blackcab - 18/11/09 at 11:45 PM

If you want any more pics let me know - I no own Tim Windmills car as shown in the photos above

Blackcab - 18/11/09 at 11:45 PM

If you want any more pics let me know - I no own Tim Windmills car as shown in the photos above