Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Project 7-up
Deckman001

posted on 5/5/21 at 01:02 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah very true, I got the bias system to make sure the brake system could be modified to make sure the braking bias was perfect and then locked. For anyone else doing the same, remember to lock off the lock nuts as well as put a sticker near the brake fill up point saying do not alter the brake balance.

Jason

thetankwad

posted on 10/5/21 at 10:03 AM Reply With Quote

Here's our latest update guys. The Locost is currently packed up due to a unit move. Hoping to be in properly for the end of this month, and we have some new bits bought that should push the project on nicely!

--Lets get down to Business!--

Deckman001

posted on 7/3/22 at 03:17 PM Reply With Quote
Hi guys,

I noticed on a very recent video of yours doing the exhaust that it was cut to length when fitted, but your rear arches aren't fitted, so it may be worth a trial fit again to make sure it all clears ok.

quinnj3

posted on 3/12/22 at 02:11 PM Reply With Quote
I posted on one of your videos but just wanted to say again, this video series you are doing has rekindled my desire to build a car. I first started about 20 years but then other interests of the female variety took over. &#128514; I’m sure many here can relate. I’ve found I have some spare time now and have been looking for a decent long term project. Last week I made a start by buying a scrap MX5 which I’ve just got in the garage today. This evening / tomorrow I’ll start to strip the body off it. Can’t wait for the next instalment. Keep up the good work!

my aim is to build my own locost wether it takes me a week or 10 years to get started, i'm sure i will sometime

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.