Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: The Anchor Inn in Leek Wootton
omega0684

posted on 17/9/09 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
The Anchor Inn in Leek Wootton

Just got back from a meal out with the folks, suprising as we went out for dinner only 2 nights ago, but i didn't refuse. Anyway went to 'The Anchor Inn' in Leek Wootton, just outside Warwick, cracking little pub. Had a pint first just to get the taste bud tingling (as you do) then sat down to eat.

starter: Filo prawns with a sweet chilli dip

Main: Fillet Oestrich Steak in red wine and mushroon sauce, cooked medium rare, with steamed vegetables and chips

Desert: Traditional Spotted Dick and custard,

then coffee & mints,

don't know how your evening went but i am stuffed, cracking food at very good prices, i must say that the oestrich steak was unbelievably good! i would thoroughly recommend it to anyone within driving distance.

hope you all had a nice evening!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ReMan

posted on 17/9/09 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
#HHHmmmm, yyyyymmmm
Will give it a try sometime

blakep82

posted on 17/9/09 at 10:14 PM Reply With Quote
was saying to some guy at work the other day, i wouldn't mind trying some ostrich

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

mistergrumpy

posted on 17/9/09 at 10:41 PM Reply With Quote
Well I got up at half 8 when the phone went and got onto the motorbike to work then came back had beans on toast and went out to Manchester on the beer for midday. Not been back long and it took me an hour to walk home from a nearby(!) station and I can barely see
GrumpyOne

posted on 18/9/09 at 09:13 AM Reply With Quote
There is another good one just up the road from there, The Saxon Mill. Really good food, and not too expensive, you have to book though.

My wife is very understanding, she understands that if I am in the garage I am not in the house annoying her.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.