Board logo

Snetterton 300 lap times
eddie99 - 17/5/11 at 08:32 PM

Hi Guys,
We were out for our first proper decent time on track, was wondering if anyone has any Snetterton 300 lap times to compare against? preferably from the RGB lot?
Regards
Ed

MK9R - 18/5/11 at 08:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by eddie99
Hi Guys,
We were out for our first proper decent time on track, was wondering if anyone has any Snetterton 300 lap times to compare against? preferably from the RGB lot?
Regards
Ed

Can give you loads next week Try giving Paul (Progers) a shout, i know he tested there this week (or was it last)

progers - 18/5/11 at 09:02 AM

Can't give you lap times for the 300 circuit as I have not driven that in anger. However, the 200 seems to be around 4 seconds slower than the original Snett circuit. i.e. we were doing 1.14's last year and the front running guys are likely to be doing 1.18's this year.

I seem to recall a few chaps who did a 300 trackday were going somewhere between 2.05 and 2.10 (no timing of course....).

- Paul

MK9R - 18/5/11 at 09:08 AM

sorry i'm a dufus, forgot we do the 200 not 300

Eddie, are you doing allcomers?? i'm tempted

eddie99 - 18/5/11 at 09:35 AM

Hi,
Obviously it was a trackday so we weren't properly timing and were stuck in lots of traffic but i did a 2.02 first time out with the global. We were down on power as well, spark plug playing up so fixing that today hopefully. Being im in bikesports i think i need to be 5 secs quicker than general RGB'ers but we'll see. Its first race for me so just want to be close to a decent pace

Austen - yes im doing the allcomers... Just plan on getting more bum in seat time. Should be fun

Regards
Ed