Board logo

somerset south west club meet show ???
THE BEAR - 22/7/07 at 08:59 PM

does any one on here no of any clubs or meeting points in somerset south west shows near by to pop along to many thanks

Gixer Indy - 22/7/07 at 09:42 PM

We'll have to start one! how about you buy me a pint in the West Inda Wednesday night?

THE BEAR - 22/7/07 at 10:29 PM

yer ok game on what time tho and i think quantock gateway thats got a great pool table lmao

Gixer Indy - 23/7/07 at 08:22 PM

bout 7'30ish??? I've got a guy with a westfield and another with a robin hood intrested as well,will ring and let them know.
Just need the bloody sun to come out now

THE BEAR - 24/7/07 at 09:06 PM

game on then 7.30 it is give us a call to let me no lol

THE BEAR - 26/7/07 at 08:11 PM

well what a great night out must do it again and again and leave the car at home on the last one lol hope to do it more often and get more and more there

Ratters - 26/7/07 at 08:55 PM

Me & a few mates go to a hot rod meet in east Bristol, just off the ring road. I say hot rods but anything seems to turn up to be honest Seems to be just a group of petrolheads
They hold it every Tuesday evening at The Griffin pub in Warmley on the A420. I will say though, you can't always guarantee a good turnout though.

Gixer Indy - 30/7/07 at 05:37 PM

Hi Ratters,
Sounds good,where abouts are you?

THE BEAR - 31/7/07 at 07:49 AM

hiya ratters sounds like a fun night out waiting to happen will have to pop up after me hol so might see you there on the 21st what time does it start and finish dont want to be late and miss all the fun