Board logo

Does anybody know someone to set up my blade engine in kent.?
GeoffB - 17/12/06 at 09:22 PM

Took my car out today first time since ataching my number plates and tax disc..the engine is behaving like a right Bas**rd, it sit there and revs upto about 6k on the drive but as sooon as you pull away and put any load on it say 2k upwards it just stalls and coughes and wont go anywhere, dip the clutch and it will rev fine..I think my heads spinning readding too many post and too many ideas..i dont mind trucking it somewhere close but i dont wanna truck it loads of miles away..I would like to have had a go myself but i dont feel that cofident and i dont wanna bugger the engine..my set up is

97 blade engine,standard box and filter and am going to remove the cat and put link pipe back in

Experts in kent would me most welcome.

ab54666 - 17/12/06 at 10:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by GeoffB
Took my car out today first time since ataching my number plates and tax disc..the engine is behaving like a right Bas**rd, it sit there and revs upto about 6k on the drive but as sooon as you pull away and put any load on it say 2k upwards it just stalls and coughes and wont go anywhere, dip the clutch and it will rev fine..I think my heads spinning readding too many post and too many ideas..i dont mind trucking it somewhere close but i dont wanna truck it loads of miles away..I would like to have had a go myself but i dont feel that cofident and i dont wanna bugger the engine..my set up is

97 blade engine,standard box and filter and am going to remove the cat and put link pipe back in

Experts in kent would me most welcome.

Never used them but try here:

http://www.7-indulgence.com/index.html

robinj66 - 18/12/06 at 12:41 AM

Depends om whereabouts in kent you are.

7indulgence have a good rep with the cobra boys.

Dave Hammond racing (DHR) are based in Dover and deal with all things motorbike (01304 829829)

damien - 19/12/06 at 08:34 AM

ashford motorsport (based in dover) could help, could be worth a phone call