Board logo

merry christmas everyone
marc n - 15/12/06 at 06:57 AM

wishing all mnr owners / builders a merry christmas and a happy new year
officially we are shutting down on the 18th dec till 2nd jan, but i am however on my mobile most of that time, i am infact building my lmp racecar and finishing my seven racecar, plus the installaton of a new machine and building of a new showroom area in the next few weeks so will actually be pretty busy over christmas good job really as im sure the christmas tele will be its usual repeated pants

[Edited on 15/12/06 by marc n]

tks - 15/12/06 at 07:55 AM

What do you think about SVA in finals of FEB? First week of March? and finals of January?

I have redone the transmission part of my car. Now reinstalling all the loom and placing the dashboard.

Will come to the Island together with my uncle

- can you inform me about city/village name?
- places to sleep? prices?
- also need to know if i need to mod my escapes and add a CAT to them?
- powercommander?
- would like to come to you with the maximum work done hence there is time and i have allot of tools ready.

Regards,

Tks

[Edited on 15/12/06 by tks]

alanr - 15/12/06 at 08:45 AM

and a very happy Christmas to you Marc as well - hopefully see you sometime in the new year
chassis number 001 stil going great

A

Agriv8 - 15/12/06 at 09:24 AM

May I join in by wishing MNR customers and everyone on here seasons greetings.

Should be a bumper year for with quite a few of you close to finishing.

Kind regards

Agriv8

[Edited on 15/12/06 by Agriv8]

chockymonster - 15/12/06 at 10:40 AM

Thanks Marc.

Thanks to you and Chris for all of your help throughout the year and to all of the guys on here too.

Now all I want for christmas is my MAC

Krismc - 15/12/06 at 10:43 AM

quote:

wishing all mnr owners / builders a merry christmas and a happy new year
officially we are shutting down on the 18th dec till 2nd jan, but i am however on my mobile most of that time, i am infact building my lmp racecar and finishing my seven racecar, plus the installaton of a new machine and building of a new showroom area in the next few weeks so will actually be pretty busy over christmas good job really as im sure the christmas tele will be its usual repeated pants

Merry christmas mate, if you need a hand with anything then gis a shout im on standby over the christmas period and only willing to lend a hand...think i owe you one

quote:
May I join in by wishing MNR customers and everyone on here seasons greetings.

Merry chrismas mate to you too

[Edited on 15/12/06 by Krismc]

P.s If you need a hand with any wood work/joinery then colin would help out.

[Edited on 15/12/06 by Krismc]