Board logo

Anonymous Poll for car lovers
Mr Whippy - 10/12/08 at 09:40 AM

Having turned over last night to what I thought was a program about Beetle enthusiasts but then found they were waaaaaaayyy more than enthusiastic about them OMG he does what!!

I was wondering if there were others on this site who shared this level of passion for their cars?

How do you rate your car?? will you be brave and come out the toolbox so to speak.......?

[Edited on 10/12/08 by Mr Whippy]

Agriv8 - 10/12/08 at 09:49 AM

Have not voted as could not make a decision but my thought are bellow

Hate it - when it breaks down
Like it - when it working
Love it - when its working and the sun is out and I can get out for a blat
Love it as much as those 'guys' on tv - probably not as it is there to be thrasshed
Wish I could marry it - Could not afford divource of Mrs Agriv8
We’re a couple - Nope cost too much to take out
Been cheating on it! - cant afford one never mind more than one
It talks to me… - Swears at me
I spend hours giving it a soapy bath - one a year is enough for anyone it washes all the goodnes off

regards

Agriv8

rost - 10/12/08 at 09:51 AM

Voted "Like It", but mainly for the state its in atm. I might start to love it when its done

contaminated - 10/12/08 at 09:52 AM

Mine has it's own duvet!

Mr Whippy - 10/12/08 at 09:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Agriv8

Love it as much as those 'guys' on tv - probably not as it is there to be thrasshed

sooooo does this involve whips then....?

quote:
Originally posted by contaminated
Mine has it's own duvet!

my Bluebird had two king size ones under the dust cover before the I got the aircon bag!

[Edited on 10/12/08 by Mr Whippy]

eznfrank - 10/12/08 at 10:03 AM

Not sure about the above but you have my vote for best avatar on LB.

dhutch - 10/12/08 at 10:54 AM

I love it!
- I like the peugoet, but i love the feild.

Not enough to say i would marry it, or even enough to make up for being single. But i do love it. Like a good freind.

Daniel

skodaman - 10/12/08 at 11:14 AM

I want a divorce from my tintop. It's too high maintenance and I think we're incompatible.

Mr Whippy - 10/12/08 at 11:18 AM

I fell out with one of mine so much I crushed it with a digger and buried it!!!!

but it was a high maintenance Italian model that over heated all the time so I was driven to do it

nick205 - 10/12/08 at 11:39 AM

Love It

My Indy is an ambition realised. The whole process from choosing, ordering, collecting, building, testing, driving and above all learning has been fantastic.

With the car now sat in the garage for nearly a year slowly being fixed after an off into the hedge and the birth our twins has been a source of irritation. But that's not the car's fault and I still get a thrill each time I walk in the garage, look at it and think "I did that "

Danozeman - 10/12/08 at 04:14 PM

I like mine currently although it annoys me that i have to go in a cold garage to work on it.

Il Love it if it gets me a first time sva pass!!!

A1 - 10/12/08 at 04:38 PM

i love mine...ill love it even more when shes on hte road...i hope anyway, ive given myself a cold working on her in the garage late at night

jacko - 10/12/08 at 06:15 PM

My Wife say's we are all SAD

matt.c - 10/12/08 at 10:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jacko
My Wife say's we are all SAD

Hmm? does you wife know mine?