Board logo

shiftec tgs gear changer
davy - 30/1/09 at 09:06 PM

Anyone out there using a shiftec gearchanger on a fireblade. I would like to see any pictures of it in place. Anyone got a spare manual or a copy. Anyone know the website address.?

Hellfire - 30/1/09 at 09:31 PM

Shift-tec gearchanger products used to be supplied by Harris Performance Products around 2000 IIRC.

However, technology moves on and I don't think they supply them anymore. They now supply HM Strain Gauge Quickshifters, although only for certain Fireblades from 04 onwards.

You can always try ringing them to see if they can help you out with copy of manual etc.

Phil

[Edited on 30-1-09 by Hellfire]

davy - 30/1/09 at 09:57 PM

many tks.

Meeerrrk - 31/1/09 at 12:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire
Shift-tec gearchanger products used to be supplied by Harris Performance Products around 2000 IIRC.

However, technology moves on and I don't think they supply them anymore. They now supply HM Strain Gauge Quickshifters, although only for certain Fireblades from 04 onwards.

You can always try ringing them to see if they can help you out with copy of manual etc.

Phil

[Edited on 30-1-09 by Hellfire]

Ive got an HM quickshifter and they do different models for different applications/set ups, that one you link to is just one model they sell
mark