Board logo

How much must the street sweeper have jumped?
Dangle_kt - 8/3/09 at 11:23 PM

Anyone on here frightening poor defenceless sweepers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k8JJxVC-vk&feature=related

I hope you came back to a car full of leafs you bad bad person

sorry if this is a repost

omega0684 - 8/3/09 at 11:28 PM

this was posted up the other week wasn't it?

blakep82 - 8/3/09 at 11:30 PM

its someone on here i think lol

never scared a sweeper, but i was driving in town one day when i'd not long been driving, going round a corner on a cobbled street, so verry slowly, these 3 lads started walking at my car giving me evils, so i did the same back, while going round this corner. looked to the front to see and old man, with his hand on my bonnet leaping out the way

he shouldn't have been crossing the road anyway. i was going so slow, and i still managed to hit him

blakep82 - 8/3/09 at 11:31 PM

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/member.php?action=viewpro&member=Meeerrrk

omega0684 - 8/3/09 at 11:38 PM

I thats him, Mark Burton

Dangle_kt - 8/3/09 at 11:38 PM

guessed it might be. Still made me smirk.

What is it with youtube and clever dick comments?

"thats not a three point turn...snarf snarf" *rolls eyes* - ITS STILL FUN!

MakeEverything - 9/3/09 at 07:48 AM

Mark was providing a public service. The Road sweeper should have been grateful for the help. After all, he must have swept some of the road for him!! (or peppered him with small gravel!!)

If id seen it, id have laughed my tits off!!

owelly - 9/3/09 at 10:28 AM

I hadn't realised I was able to "power slide". I can according to this... Power slide??

To me, that's "Stepping the rear out due to clumsy feet...!"

Meeerrrk - 9/3/09 at 01:29 PM

quote:

yes thats right, i have very clumsy feet and i didnt know that it was going to step out, obviously i just jump on the throttle on every corner and hope it come out the other side........think about it brains!!

How you can judge me/ my driving skills etc when you dont even know me is pretty impressive, well done

well this is the bit where i would say sorry if i offended anyone, but i'm not, so i wont. If you dont like it, dont watch it!

Anyhow, im sure none of you do anything other than that stated in the highway code while out in your PERFORMANCE cars

[Edited on 9/3/09 by Meeerrrk]

Meeerrrk - 9/3/09 at 01:31 PM

p.s the sweeper hardly even blinked, just carried on

MikeRJ - 9/3/09 at 03:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by owelly
I hadn't realised I was able to "power slide". I can according to this... Power slide??

What do you actually think a "power slide" is? It's simply oversteer invoked under power, nothing less, nothing more.