Board logo

What's up with David?
irvined - 19/3/09 at 10:22 AM

My colleagues keep asking me why i'm in such a good mood today. The answer, I drove the locost to work today

speedyxjs - 19/3/09 at 10:56 AM

Oooh, thats why i dont like coming to work

irvined - 19/3/09 at 12:12 PM

The problem is, I can't stop looking at my watch for home-O-clock so I can drive back

Danozeman - 19/3/09 at 12:55 PM

I was gonna take mine today but it was 0 degress and i was late getting up so didnt have time to get it out of the garage.

Im glad i didnt as it was lovely here yesterday and first thing but its cloudy and dull now.

David Jenkins - 19/3/09 at 01:09 PM

Got me worried when I saw the subject line!

My journey to work isn't so pleasant - 45 minutes on the A12 in rush-hour (think 'M25 in a straight line' ) in a small open car isn't one of life's great experiences...

Also, my insurance says VERY clearly that I must not use it to travel to and from work.

[Edited on 19/3/09 by David Jenkins]

DarrenW - 19/3/09 at 02:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins

Also, my insurance says VERY clearly that I must not use it to travel to and from work.

Hope your insurance doesnt exclude you from driving on a particular road at certain times between monday and Fridays Would be a bugger if accident investigators check work clocking in records though (or similar).

owelly - 19/3/09 at 02:51 PM

If I ever get around to taking my plastic car to work, it's one of the best roads (IMHO!) to drive on when it's not clogged up with tourists! This time of year is great. Especially if I have the choice of bike or car.........

It's only about 15 miles to work but the last ten are fabbo!! I'll post up a vid when I get time to film one!

l0rd - 19/3/09 at 02:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
Got me worried when I saw the subject line!

You are not using it to go at work. You went out for shopping near at work.

irvined - 19/3/09 at 03:08 PM

The drive to work isnt all that inspiring pretty much 40 miles on the motorway and nothing else, but I'm going to try avoiding motorways on the way home and see If I can avoid ending up in the wrong end of the country.

Danozeman - 19/3/09 at 05:08 PM

quote:

You are not using it to go at work. You went out for shopping near at work.

That maybe wouldnt work for me. Yes i was just popping to the shop at 6 o clock in the morning.

LoMoss - 19/3/09 at 08:20 PM

What would happen if the place of storage is your work?

Moss

davidinhull - 20/3/09 at 11:21 PM

I took the striker to work on Wednesday - so nowt wrong with this david (espesially at lunch time)
Oh and my insurance says it's OK - you should get the same - it makes random work days much more fun!