Board logo

Steve Graber
DarrenW - 23/3/09 at 12:27 PM

What is Steve up to these days? Not heard from him for a while. Hopefully he is far too busy and successful to be posting.

mangogrooveworkshop - 23/3/09 at 04:20 PM

looks like he is working himself to death

Mark your calendar to attend the largest kit/replica and import car show of the year. May 15-17th, 2009 Grabercars will officially be attending the Carlisle, Pa Kit Car Nationals as a manufacturer! Jim Holley will be attending with his Blue supercharged La Bala, and I would like to see all of you there! If you are the least bit interested in La Bala you should be attending this show. In addition, if I can get two more bodywork orders placed before April 15, 2009, I will personally bring them with me to Carlisle along with yellow La Bala prototype #0001. You will be able to pick up your kit and take a ride in my original La Bala. The entire bodywork kit and steel tube packs fit in the back of a standard pickup truck, so there are no excuses!

DarrenW - 24/3/09 at 09:57 AM

Oooh, Carlisle. Thats not too far from me, on my Birthday too

I guess its Carlisle on the wrong side of the pond

Nice to see he is busy. Im pleased. Well deserved.

mangogrooveworkshop - 25/3/09 at 08:54 AM

He is alive and well

Hi Pat

I'm still alive. I have been incredibly busy. So busy that I don't have time to relax and read/post at Locostbuilders. I lost my day job a while back and finding a new one, on top of trying to make La Bala into a viable business, has been an extreme task. But I'm still loving life and just attacking each day as it comes!

I'll try to be a better netizen and get over to LB more often. I miss the camaraderie.

Steve G.