Board logo

well chuffed !!
Valtra - 1/10/09 at 10:49 PM

Not usualy one to crow , but I'm well chuffed to have my car in print in October Kit Car , it almost makes all the years of pain and skinned knucles seem like a walk in the park. my family and friends have doubled the magazine sales already this month even my kids want to take a copy to school to show thier friends and that quite unusual for teenagers not to be totaly embarrassed by it all. Please keep alll criticism to my hat/belly and I can bask in my moment in the limelight .

cheers
Ian

steve m - 1/10/09 at 11:08 PM

Well done

I remember the "glory" i had when mine was front cover material

shame i havnt got any copies left now

Steve

Valtra - 2/10/09 at 07:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by steve m
Well done

I remember the "glory" i had when mine was front cover material

shame i havnt got any copies left now

Steve

shame none of the small newsagents stock kit mags now as the world is missing out on our collective brilliance

SeaBass - 2/10/09 at 09:05 AM

I saw that - your car looks great - 15 years wow! My wife in a random act of insight bought me a copy in the supermercado.

Shame the magazine isn't actually very good IMHO and reads like an ego inflation exercise.

rusty nuts - 2/10/09 at 07:09 PM

Nice one ,but I still won't be buying the mag!

Valtra - 2/10/09 at 07:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SeaBass
I saw that - your car looks great - 15 years wow! My wife in a random act of insight bought me a copy in the supermercado.

Shame the magazine isn't actually very good IMHO and reads like an ego inflation exercise.

Got your wife well trained sir , yes a shame there isn't a realy decent journal without the back biting comments for the oposition . and a bit more depth, but I guess the market is too limited to be very critical of any car , still if I can be allowed to briefly polish "my" ego then so much the better

cheers for the comments