Board logo

bghgeartech
mrwibble - 29/10/09 at 05:59 PM

anyone had problems with service from these guys, my chassis is nearly 4 weeks late, with chris blaming an uncollected chassis holding everything up. I just want a firm date so that i can organise time off/collection... but he keeps promising to get back to me and not bothering...

franky - 29/10/09 at 06:04 PM

speak to the other fella who works there.... he gets things moving.

rusty nuts - 29/10/09 at 07:33 PM

Can only say that when I dealt with them I had excellent service and product.

contaminated - 29/10/09 at 08:24 PM

If you can't get Chris speak to Steve. They were recently very helpful to me and I don't think you have too much to worry about. They are busy though and I think only just coming out of holiday season.

jeffw - 29/10/09 at 09:23 PM

Both Steve & Chris are genuine guys so I'm sure they are doing their best.

mrwibble - 30/10/09 at 11:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jeffw
Both Steve & Chris are genuine guys so I'm sure they are doing their best.

tbh, i felt they were good guys, but chris seems frightened of giving me bad news, when i'd rather just know.

Steve Hignett - 31/10/09 at 12:32 AM

Speaking on behalf of McLannahan - he was messed around when it came to something as simple as the front light pods. As far as I recall it went somthing like, I haven't got any, then can't get any, then I've only got 5 sets of Left's etc and then don't think I'll get any Right's for a while, and so on.

Nice guy's but not what you'd credit with good customer service or business acumen.

Something obviously missing from several of the KC companies nowadays, which is a shame in this day and age...