Board logo

Is anyone daft enough to read my blog?
TimC - 14/12/09 at 01:23 PM

I'm in the process of trying to bring my blog up-to-date.

It has occurred to me that I may be the only one reading it - which is fine as it's interesting for me to go back and see what I was up to, but I just wondered.

I should try to work out how to put a counter on there.

flibble - 14/12/09 at 01:39 PM

I seem to recall that Google Analytics is pretty simple, free and shows clear stats and such, might be worth a look.

bassett - 14/12/09 at 01:43 PM

Hi Tim as one of a few MNR owners i was having a look now and again as your work came out with a real pro touch but seems you might be up and running with a new project, good man!

[Edited on 14/12/09 by bassett]

MK9R - 14/12/09 at 02:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TimC
I'm in the process of trying to bring my blog up-to-date.

It has occurred to me that I may be the only one reading it - which is fine as it's interesting for me to go back and see what I was up to, but I just wondered.

I should try to work out how to put a counter on there.

I read it....when i'm realllllyyyyyy bored at work Have thought the same about mine, but like you i like to do it when i get chance just to relive the past

TimC - 14/12/09 at 02:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MK9R
Have thought the same about mine,

Oh, I read yours whenever I'm feeling in need of a laugh. One look at 'Project Sunshine' and I'm sorted.

MK9R - 14/12/09 at 03:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TimC
quote:
Originally posted by MK9R
Have thought the same about mine,

Oh, I read yours whenever I'm feeling in need of a laugh. One look at 'Project Sunshine' and I'm sorted.

I've ear marked your window seat

alistairolsen - 14/12/09 at 04:05 PM

Ive just read the first few pages of both

TimC - 16/12/09 at 11:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bassett
Hi Tim as one of a few MNR owners i was having a look now and again as your work came out with a real pro touch but seems you might be up and running with a new project, good man!

That's very generous of you... I'm on 'project' No.3 since the MNR if you count the Striker...