Board logo

Hi
Guinness - 5/4/10 at 08:05 PM

It's been a while, but I finally managed to spend some time on the Indy today. It's been off the road since June of last year

So first job was to wash last years dirt off it.

It turns out that the locostfairies haven't been kind enough to finish my engine install for me!

So the next week is going to be a bit busy getting the cooling system, wiring, clutch, carbs and exhaust back on!

Then it will be fingers crossed that this "new" engine starts, runs and the gearbox works!!

Got an MOT booked for a week today!

Cheers

Mike

jacko - 5/4/10 at 08:11 PM

Good luck with it all
I have been working on mine too getting the brakes working for the MOT a week on Friday
J

zilspeed - 5/4/10 at 08:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Guinness
It's been a while, but I finally managed to spend some time on the Indy today. It's been off the road since June of last year

It turns out that the locostfairies haven't been kind enough to finish my engine install for me!

So the next week is going to be a bit busy getting the cooling system, wiring, clutch, carbs and exhaust back on!

Then it will be fingers crossed that this "new" engine starts, runs and the gearbox works!!

Cheers

Mike

Don't worry, you weren't missed...

mangogrooveworkshop - 5/4/10 at 11:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zilspeed
quote:
Originally posted by Guinness

Cheers

Mike

Don't worry, you weren't missed...

Zilspeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!