Board logo

My car looks like... a car!
phelpsa - 11/6/10 at 11:26 PM

Finally got it looking like a car Spent the past couple of days filling my lungs with GRP dust and ended up with this....

eddie99 - 11/6/10 at 11:29 PM

Looks very good. Keep up the good work!

Madinventions - 12/6/10 at 12:18 AM

Looks good - time to change your avatar?!

Ed.

fesycresy - 12/6/10 at 06:10 AM

For the people that haven't been around that long, remind us how old you were when you started it?

Bloody kids these days

phelpsa - 12/6/10 at 06:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by fesycresy
For the people that haven't been around that long, remind us how old you were when you started it?

Bloody kids these days

Well, i'm 19 now and my mum has just invoiced rent on the garage of 6 and a half years

Stuart_B - 12/6/10 at 06:46 AM

looking good, keep it up will be done soon.

stuart

stevegough - 12/6/10 at 07:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by phelpsa
quote:
Originally posted by fesycresy

Bloody kids these days

Well, i'm 19 now and my mum has just invoiced rent on the garage of 6 and a half years

19?
In that case, there will be one guy who will be looking forward to you finishing it even more than you......

MR Insurance !! Gulp!

Danozeman - 12/6/10 at 07:52 AM

quote:

Has it really been that long?! I remember you starting that.

dan8400 - 12/6/10 at 08:11 AM

Looking good mate.

btw your wheels/tyres are mint, very

Dan

MakeEverything - 12/6/10 at 08:41 AM

Yes, loving the wheels and the offset. What are they?

Good effort on the car. Wish i had that opportunity at your age! I had moved out and was slumming it in london at your age!

phelpsa - 12/6/10 at 10:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by stevegough

19?
In that case, there will be one guy who will be looking forward to you finishing it even more than you......

MR Insurance !! Gulp!

Mr Insurance has raped me quite enough... this one's for the track

quote:
Originally posted by Danozeman

Has it really been that long?! I remember you starting that.

There was a good few years of messing around, gathering parts, deciding what to do, buying other cars to distract me, then last year i bought a new chassis from Aries and got off my arse But yep, I joined the forum in December 2003!

quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything
Yes, loving the wheels and the offset. What are they?

Good effort on the car. Wish i had that opportunity at your age! I had moved out and was slumming it in london at your age!

They are Compomotive CXs. 13x5.5 ET19 front and 13x8 ET-6 rear Cost me £75 (they aren't in great condition....). I'm a bit of a wheel-whore at heart and I couldnt turn them down

I'm technically moving out to Bath in August but with all the cars here I doubt they'll keep me away long

[Edited on 12-6-10 by phelpsa]