Board logo

Customer service from CBS
40inches - 16/6/10 at 07:20 AM

Ordered some parts from CBS yesterday at 2:55pm, just got an email from them to say delivery will be between 11:30 and 12:30 am TODAY! That is genuine customer service

coozer - 16/6/10 at 07:21 AM

Yep, top class. I ordered stuff at around 4pm and the posty had it with him next morning.

dave107 - 16/6/10 at 07:28 AM

i have always had first class service from them very reliable and always get stuff when they say.

Andi - 16/6/10 at 07:32 AM

I purchased some notch nibblers at Detling from CBS.
Didnt use them for a couple of weeks and they broke on first use. I emailed them asking if I could exchange them at Stoneleigh show, but I didnt need to as they automatically posted me a new pair.

Top customer service.

westf27 - 16/6/10 at 07:38 AM

bought a few bits from them whilst building and as said good service.Had problems with a broken rivnut gun but that was replaced foc very quickly.Shame the car building venture never got going,with their customer service it could have put some others to shame.

designer - 16/6/10 at 07:47 AM

CBS are one of the best suppliers in the UK

jabbahutt - 16/6/10 at 07:48 AM

another vote for CBS, extremely helpful and excellent service. As above shame the car building venture didn't continue in one form or another as they'd of been a joy to deal with.

cd.thomson - 16/6/10 at 07:52 AM

there was some confusion regarding the operation of my fan switch and they sent me another FOC - not a cheap item.

I also ordered some parts mid-afternoon yesterday and they're arriving between 11:37 and 12:37

Vindi_andy - 16/6/10 at 08:31 AM

Top calss service helpful knowledgable staff and when they sent me 2 pipe cutters rang them they cancelled one off the invoice when I asked if they wanted the over delivered set sending back they said no keep em

Bluemoon - 16/6/10 at 08:34 AM

Allways found them good. BUT you do pay for it (they are not the cheapest supplier)..

Dan

A1 - 16/6/10 at 10:47 AM

theyre brilliant, didnt think they were that pricey?

40inches - 16/6/10 at 11:04 AM

Delivery arrived 11:30
CBS are not the cheapest, but I would rather pay 10-15% more for this sort of service, than wait days,weeks or even years in some cases

jabbahutt - 16/6/10 at 01:21 PM

I totally agree, the slightly extra cost is worth it knowing the stuff will actually turn up and in a really quick time.

Maybe all this praise/free advertising should entitle us to a club discount from them?

Dangle_kt - 16/6/10 at 01:28 PM

I have used them quite a bit - happy to recommend them for all the reasons listed.

I even got their DVD full of hints and tips - its pretty interesting, but probably the worst thing I have bought from them.

I prefer to shove my business past good quality companies, rather than prop up rubbish ones.

wescottishmatt - 16/6/10 at 02:25 PM

Just sent them my first order after reading this so here's hoping they are as good as you all say they are.

Jon Ison - 16/6/10 at 02:32 PM

The courier service they use is the same one we do, not all ebay sellers are naff.

The timed delivery slots are ace.

RK - 17/6/10 at 02:11 AM

I do not think they are pricey. Of course, it depends on what you are looking for.

Top chaps though! (He said, doing his best Terry Thomas)