Board logo

Garage Raided
perksy - 24/6/10 at 09:06 PM

One of the Westfield Lads has had his Garage raided and some items Nicked by some Low life
I'm Sure he'd appreciate you lads to keep an eye out

http://boardroom.wscc.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=82611;st=0;r=1;&#entry825728

Thanks
Perksy

[Edited on 24/6/10 by perksy]

[Edited on 24/6/10 by perksy]

cadebytiger - 24/6/10 at 09:16 PM

The bas*ards! People make me sick! I bl**dy hope they try and sell one of them to me!

jossey - 25/6/10 at 08:58 AM

no disrespect to you sorry to hear about it.

but if the theive is reading this i need a compressor please U2U me :O)

dave

tomprescott - 25/6/10 at 10:25 AM

When I read about this I was expecting it to be from up north, but apparently quite close to me! Not good, gonna have to beef up security around the house me thinks.

Doubt he'll get any help from the fuzz either, he'll get a crime reference number and thats it!

Confused but excited. - 25/6/10 at 11:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tomprescott
When I read about this I was expecting it to be from up north,

Ah, a wannabe Caterham owner perhaps?

[Edited on 25/6/10 by Confused but excited.]

spiderman01980 - 25/6/10 at 05:59 PM

if his garage was in passing view it could only be a bunch of pikeys or wanna be pikeys, if its hidden away and no one can see him working on his car the chances are its someone he knows, i work with a bunch of wanna be pikeys and always worry about them telling someone and getting my garage raided. one guy at my work had one of those rented garages and they broke in by knocking through the wall in the garage that backs on to it and nicked his quad! you can`t trust no one!!!

[Edited on 25-6-10 by spiderman01980]

Ninehigh - 25/6/10 at 08:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tomprescott
When I read about this I was expecting it to be from up north, but apparently quite close to me!

Hey not every theft in the country is down to scousers!