Board logo

few pictures of the RRR SR2
lee@RRR - 5/7/10 at 08:34 AM

unsure if this is the right section to post in, anyway heres a few quick pictures i took of a couple of the cars that we have been busy with at road runner
the white one is to be our demonstrator as our previous green demo car was sold and the yellow is a customers turn key car that should be going for iva in a week or so

welderman - 5/7/10 at 08:37 AM

nice

Joe

MakeEverything - 5/7/10 at 08:50 AM

Nice, but you might want to contact Fozzie to discuss trader status....

Hector.Brocklebank - 5/7/10 at 08:52 AM

Hi

VERY NICE

And i would buy one NOW BUT............

still waiting on a reply with a price after approx 6/7 weeks of waiting........

and mail not lost as i had an inital reply asking for more info, after hat was given pif paf poof............... thin air

franky - 5/7/10 at 09:17 AM

Maybe trader status is needed. Nice looking cars though

lee@RRR - 5/7/10 at 09:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Hector.Brocklebank
Hi

VERY NICE

And i would buy one NOW BUT............

still waiting on a reply with a price after approx 6/7 weeks of waiting........

and mail not lost as i had an inital reply asking for more info, after hat was given pif paf poof............... thin air

very sorry about that if you send me your details over pm ill see that kev or steve contact you asap
sorry again

im a little confused about the trader status sorry if i shouldn't have posted them up who do i need to contact

[Edited on 5/7/10 by lee@RRR]

[Edited on 5/7/10 by lee@RRR]

bi22le - 5/7/10 at 11:58 AM

It looks like your bonnet and nose cone are all one.

Thats seems good for access bad for practicality!

Nice looking cars though.

nick205 - 5/7/10 at 12:06 PM

Great looking cars

I particularly like the smooth clean lines of the body work and the fully panelled front suspension area.

Are the rear arches par of the main tub? It looks as though they might from the scuplted/belnded profile - either way looks good to me.

lee@RRR - 5/7/10 at 01:20 PM

yep the nose cone and bonnet are all as one there not so bad practical wise other than the possiblity of being slightly scratched if your not careful

no the rear arches are bolt on, bolt off items can be done in the main tub colour just both of these were done with black rear arches