Board logo

All ready to go!
phelpsa - 21/7/10 at 09:23 PM

My Locost is finally ready for testing ;D We've booked onto a test day at Llandow next Thursday so would appreciate it if everyone could keep their fingers crossed for the weather please!

Can't wait! It'll be the first time I've driven anything with more than 120bhp/tonne or anything RWD so i'll be going verrrrryyy steady!

RichardK - 21/7/10 at 09:29 PM

I'll do you a favour and I won't cross my fingers for good sva/iva weather, this is what happened when I hoped for good weather!

Good luck at the test though mate!!

Rich

phelpsa - 21/7/10 at 09:32 PM

Cheers Richard!

Been there done that... maybe booking a track day in February was a tad optimistic?

Once we'd chiselled the iced snow off the windscreen we actually had a good day

scoop - 21/7/10 at 09:59 PM

If its for hill climbing why are you having it tested, assuming that you are talking about an IVA?

Looks very nice by the way

phelpsa - 21/7/10 at 10:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scoop
If its for hill climbing why are you having it tested, assuming that you are talking about an IVA?

Looks very nice by the way

It's not being IVA Llandow run 'test days' for MSA license holders where you can pay to take your car and run it around all day.

TimC - 21/7/10 at 10:04 PM

Ah cool - I may pop over and say hello if you don't mind.

What time are you there?

scoop - 21/7/10 at 10:10 PM

I see
You gonna do us a vid?
Have fun.

phelpsa - 21/7/10 at 10:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TimC
Ah cool - I may pop over and say hello if you don't mind.

What time are you there?

You're very welcome to! I'm there all day (9 til 5 i believe) so feel free to drop by whenever! Just to confirm it's next thursday (29th July)

quote:
Originally posted by scoop
I see
You gonna do us a vid?
Have fun.

I will be taking my bullet cam along, so as long as they have no objections i'll get some footage For analysis purposes

[Edited on 21-7-10 by phelpsa]

phelpsa - 28/7/10 at 07:25 PM

Car on the trailer in the morning and ready to go

Ninehigh - 28/7/10 at 08:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RichardK
I'll do you a favour and I won't cross my fingers for good sva/iva weather, this is what happened when I hoped for good weather!

Good luck at the test though mate!!

Rich

Wasn't a good summer last year was it?