Board logo

Back on the road!
Dangle_kt - 2/8/10 at 06:58 PM

Woohoo!

Got the kit car insured again! Got a broken arm, so cant ride my bikes at the mo, so the kit will get a hammering!

McLannahan - 2/8/10 at 07:23 PM

Broken arm Andy?

Me too! Arm and wrist. Haven't driven for three weeks now and have another three weeks to go!

MakeEverything - 2/8/10 at 07:38 PM

Thats handy...........

Ill get me coat.

Dangle_kt - 2/8/10 at 08:14 PM

how'd you do it?

Bet mine is more embaressing!

its only a type 1 fracture so the bone isn;t snapped in two, just fractured.

Still hurts like a bitch to change into first though!

Thought the seqential shift might be a little easier on the old elbow!

McLannahan - 2/8/10 at 09:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dangle_kt
how'd you do it?

Bet mine is more embaressing!

its only a type 1 fracture so the bone isn;t snapped in two, just fractured.

Still hurts like a bitch to change into first though!

Thought the seqential shift might be a little easier on the old elbow!

Really??? I might win this one!!

I fell out of the wheelie bin!

I stepped in to crush down the cardboard and was amazed at how much my "lightweight" frame compressed all the card to about a solid inch.

In my wisdom I then tried to climb out - backwards. But the wheelie bin has its wheels on the back and the whole thing tipped up. I put out my hands/arm and fell back at an alarming speed. Horrible crack as I hit the ground (in front of the house and all the neighbours.

Lay on the lawn for a good few mins calling my heavily pregnant wife...No joy. She was watching Eastenders. Crawled back inside.

I broke straight across my wrist, broke the bone in the end of my arm, bruised my legs and bottom, hurt my back, sprained my other arm and banged my head!

Do I win?

Dangle_kt - 2/8/10 at 09:24 PM

Haha! That's bad dude!

Mine was kind I embarrassing though. Found an indoor skate park had opened up, always fancied bmx, so at 27 thought it would be good to learn. I bough a bike of a 12 year old and hit the park. Was really lame, and crap but was getting better, the. Tried a quarter pipe that was as tall as me, and failed in a big way o the drop in.

Felt every year of my 27 and every Kinch of my 14 stone crunch in my elbow.

Everyone at work found it very fun y. I'll post up the pictures they made later. Cant do it off my phone.

McLannahan - 2/8/10 at 09:26 PM

Classic - Was it his bike to sell?

Have got this image in my mind of him running off with your money having sold you a "borrowed" bike that you then crash!!