Board logo

Good feedback
Mark Allanson - 15/10/10 at 07:38 PM

Recently there has been a fair bit of disgruntlement about inter member trading, which is a shame.

This is a good news type post, I recently bought several items from Phoenix70, the items were perfect, delivered remarkably quickly, couldn't be better

Just think that praise where praise is due.

daniel mason - 15/10/10 at 08:04 PM

i have never ever had a problem buying from people on this site i have paid big money for items from scootz who was absolutely brilliant to deal with, and gave discount for buying multiple parts! crouch, andyw7de, and many more! would always put up a wanted thread on here before i ever considered looking elsewhere!

mookaloid - 15/10/10 at 08:32 PM

I have also had good dealings with many people on here and only one bad one - he knows who he is and I won't deal with him again.

I think the vast majority on here are honest and generous too

Angel Acevedo - 15/10/10 at 08:46 PM

It wasn´t me

matt_gsxr - 15/10/10 at 09:24 PM

Agreed. I've only had pleasant dealing with folk from here. Bought a car off 907 sight unseen, which turned out fine.

There are always going to be the odd accident/bad apple, but you'd be a fool to crap in your own back garden.

Matt

nick205 - 15/10/10 at 09:41 PM

All LCB trades I've made have been fine.

It does amaze me how some people appear to behave though.

pekwah1 - 16/10/10 at 12:27 AM

i've only bought one thing from a member on here, didn't exactly go that well and ended up feeling a bit ripped off on the postage, but suppose i did actually get it in the end...

v8kid - 16/10/10 at 07:49 AM

My experiences have all been good with buying and selling on LCB but I'm sure there will come a less happy transaction some time

I guess the important thing is on ballance I feel good about dealing with like minded people and reccon the risk is small.

Is a poll in order?

Confused but excited. - 16/10/10 at 10:39 AM

I have only had good experiences trading, both buying and selling, with members on here. Wish I could say the same for ebay.

scootz - 16/10/10 at 11:07 AM

I've bought and sold a few things ( ) on here and have only had difficulty once (a few of us were ripped off a couple of years ago by a guy offering to supply manifolds). Otherwise it's been plain sailing each and every time!

Great bunch on here!