Board logo

Help with transport from Kidderminster to Kent, Surrey area
Humbug - 7/11/10 at 08:24 PM

As subject - I am looking at buying some items which would need to get from Kidderminster to somewhere nearer me! I am in Sevenoaks, but if anyone would be able to pick up from Kidderminster and get them to somewhere nearere, say Kent/Surrey, or I go to Reading about once a week, please drop me a U2U or email

TIA

Simon

prawnabie - 7/11/10 at 08:28 PM

what is it?

Humbug - 7/11/10 at 08:52 PM

A pair of sidescreens, possibly a hood.

If no-one is going to be travelling that way, they would probably not cost an arm and a leg to post.

Simon

mrwibble - 7/11/10 at 08:55 PM

shiply.com ?

MK9R - 7/11/10 at 09:01 PM

I can get it transported from kiddy to sandown park a week on monday. You would need to go to sandown to pick up sometime before thursday.

Ben_Copeland - 7/11/10 at 09:24 PM

I'm going to birmingham this week... then bring it back down to Brandshatch or margate.

Kidderminsters not far from brummy... seeing as i helped you get them, i might as well pick them up too lmfao

MK9R - 7/11/10 at 09:31 PM

I work in birmingham so could bring from kiddy and you pick up from work

Ben_Copeland - 7/11/10 at 09:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MK9R
I work in birmingham so could bring from kiddy and you pick up from work

Sounds like a plan... I'll find out tomorrow if i'm definately going to brum and then have a chat with simon and yourself

Ben_Copeland - 8/11/10 at 08:22 AM

Bad news, wont be till next week... Although i'm happy to do it then. Simon let me know...

stevebubs - 8/11/10 at 10:52 AM

If you can get them to Reading, I can store them for a few days..

Humbug - 30/11/10 at 02:09 PM

Oops! sorry guys, I had a U2U from someone who did not post on here, and sorted out transport that way, so I didn't look on here again. Thanks (belatedly) for all the offers.

Simon