Board logo

thank you danny,mk sportscars
chesney321 - 18/12/10 at 05:45 PM

after my thread the other day about ally trim for my prop tunnel i got a u2u from danny at mk sports cars saying that he had some ,so off i go to maltby to get it.he shuts at 1 but was happy enough to wait for me to get there.whilst there got a billet aluminium gear lever and an ignition switch which the motor factors near me has been promising me for the past 3 weeks.one word to danny and 2 minutes later had an ignition switch in my hand.has some very nice cars in his unit.well worth the trip up and a pleasure to do business with........thanks danny

Steve Hignett - 18/12/10 at 05:56 PM

As were saying thanks to him:-

Thanks for my few laps around Oulton Danny, in your race car a couple months ago...

It was nice to see a Se7en with a half decent engine be pushed around even though I know you weren't going 10/10ths it was still pretty quick and impressive grip levels...

T66 - 19/12/10 at 12:07 AM

I rang MK and asked if it was ok to call in and see the Midi, couple of hours later I pitched up and had a crack on with Martin, then asked him if he was up for a test run.

Minutes later we were having a scoot about in the Midi, Its very fast, and Martin is as mad as a box of frogs - top bloke.

interestedparty - 19/12/10 at 12:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by T66
I rang MK and asked if it was ok to call in and see the Midi, couple of hours later I pitched up and had a crack on with Martin, then asked him if he was up for a test run.

Minutes later we were having a scoot about in the Midi, Its very fast, and Martin is as mad as a box of frogs - top bloke.

I guess that will be MK Engineering though, as opposed to MK Sportscars?