Board logo

fixed mcfixed
chrisxr2 - 9/4/11 at 08:43 PM

Car is fixed at last and running lovely, problem was intermittently faulty fuel pump and some dodgy plumbing of fuel pipes to old fuel pump. Little celebration video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x63T_9ra7fA

big_wasa - 9/4/11 at 09:00 PM

Great. Some times the simple and cheap things are the hard ones to find.

Is that Alma park you bombing around ?

[Edited on 9/4/11 by big_wasa]

chrisxr2 - 9/4/11 at 09:47 PM

Why yes it is, tis where i live, bo out your way soon, lovely drive from grantham to spalding.

Miks15 - 9/4/11 at 09:49 PM

Glad to hear its sorted now chris!

big_wasa - 9/4/11 at 09:49 PM

My head office is just around the corner. And the 52 between us is crap with the average speed cameras.

RichardK - 10/4/11 at 08:13 AM

Sounds good mate, engine has a nice pop to it, bit of character! Glad you got it sorted, indeed the intermittent faults are the hardest to nail but glad you got there and bet you've learned loads in the process.

Cheers

Rich

chrisxr2 - 10/4/11 at 08:27 AM

I have learned a shed load, to be honest the character probably means slight misfuel or something but i love the sound and would like to keep it, proper tune up next.

chris-g - 10/4/11 at 12:14 PM

Congratulations on getting it sorted. I am very impressed with the picture quality of your videos. What video camera did you use?

chrisxr2 - 10/4/11 at 12:55 PM

Nokia n8 mobile phone, held on to my rear view mirror with some hair bands. Films in hd quality and that wee clip is shot through the windscreen as well, think i will get a proper holder and stick with using it instead of buying a camera seperate.

chris-g - 10/4/11 at 08:16 PM

Thats impressive for a mobile phone, I was expecting it to be a dedicated HD camera.