Board logo

NOOOOOOOOOO
big_wasa - 7/5/11 at 06:33 PM

Crap, droped a bit of 6mm plate that I had screwed the garage door shut to the door frame with.

Can you guess where it landed

Yep the floor as it bounced down the back tub. One job finished and another made.

r1_pete - 7/5/11 at 06:41 PM

Thats not what you need.

Reminds me of knocking a paddock stand out of my garage loft, made a lovely dent in SWMBO's 6 month old Merc bonnet.

littlefeller - 7/5/11 at 06:54 PM

almost as bad as me spraying some wooden furniture outside with caustic soda a few years back, didnt notice till after i had finished - there was a body shop next door and they had put a few cars outside preped and ready for spraying. they were now rusty, it was windier than i thought.

Ninehigh - 7/5/11 at 07:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by littlefeller
almost as bad as me spraying some wooden furniture outside with caustic soda a few years back, didnt notice till after i had finished - there was a body shop next door and they had put a few cars outside preped and ready for spraying. they were now rusty, it was windier than i thought.

Where's the pmsrofl smiley when you need it?

I'm off to source some caustic soda

nick205 - 7/5/11 at 08:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
quote:
Originally posted by littlefeller

Where's the pmsrofl smiley when you need it?

I'm off to source some caustic soda

Their fault for leaving them out IMHO

myke pocock - 7/5/11 at 08:42 PM

I was angry grinding some roof panels for my garage in situ on the roof. The wind took the fine particles and deposited them on my neighbours new (well new second hand) car. When it rained his car was covered with small rust spot stains. Not a very happy bunny to say the least.

van cleef - 8/5/11 at 07:07 AM

This is what you do now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-32nlMHZ4xc

eznfrank - 8/5/11 at 07:21 AM

When I was cutting the hole in the side panel for the exhaust I was divebombed by a wasp, I dropped the dremel and it skipped it's way down the sidepanel digging a nice little groove as it went

big_wasa - 8/5/11 at 11:02 AM

carpmart - 8/5/11 at 11:15 AM

That is not good!

coyoteboy - 8/5/11 at 11:59 AM

quote:

When I was cutting the hole in the side panel for the exhaust I was divebombed by a wasp, I dropped the dremel and it skipped it's way down the sidepanel digging a nice little groove as it went

Nature punishing you for being a big girls blouse

I managed to do the above angry-grinder-rust-dust to my own, white, car too. It's never recovered despite multiple clayings Every month it develops more tiny orange spots.

Ninehigh - 8/5/11 at 06:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by coyoteboy
quote:

Nature punishing you for being a big girls blouse

I managed to do the above angry-grinder-rust-dust to my own, white, car too. It's never recovered despite multiple clayings Every month it develops more tiny orange spots.

Maybe you should paint it instead of throwing clay

Moorron - 8/5/11 at 06:43 PM

think you need some nice black go fast stripes on the car. ouch

big_wasa - 8/5/11 at 07:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Moorron
think you need some nice black go fast stripes on the car. ouch

Yeh thats what I am thinking. But I will see if I can get it touched up first.

ragindave - 10/5/11 at 04:47 PM

A bit of T.Cut will sort that out!

Ninehigh - 10/5/11 at 11:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ragindave
A bit of T.Cut will sort that out!

That's a nasty rumour you're trying to spread there...