Board logo

MAC#1 Motorsports
karlak - 26/6/11 at 08:55 PM

Wasnt really sure where to post this.

I just wanted to mention how very happy I was with the service from MAC#1 Motorsports. I wanted to upgrade my steering rack to a quicker ratio and so called these guys.

Mark was very professional and helpful, especially when I was struggling removing the rack from the car. Gave me loads of other advice about my current engine swap. I sent the whole rack to them and received it back in less than a week

I know that when/if I want to change my car there will be a certain company at the top of my list

Edit: Also got one of their flyscreens to replace my "homebrew" affair. That looks superb as well

[Edited on 26/6/11 by karlak]

[Edited on 26/6/11 by karlak]

Doctor Derek Doctors - 26/6/11 at 11:02 PM

Have to agree, met them when I was looking at buying a chassis and couldn't speak any more highly of the guys and their service.

Steve Hignett - 26/6/11 at 11:54 PM

I realise I shouldn't work the internet after this maby bottles of vodka, but have to say that I have experiences the best and worst of a company when dealking with MAC1, however apart from quite a few hiccups, they do generally do "what ut says on the tin"...

And after my recent dealings with my Iwn workinh life (boss ripping Everyone off) I do wish them success in rujning their company...

RK - 27/6/11 at 12:13 AM

We'll let you fill us in once you've had a good rest... Many people are out to ruin their lives, whether it's as owners of commercial enterprises or otherwise.

Humbug - 27/6/11 at 06:33 AM

I think he may have meant "running"?

I also can recommend them. I wasn't even buiding a Mac#1 and they were friendly and helpful with advice, plus had various generic items for sale at decent prices delivered in good time.

RK - 27/6/11 at 12:20 PM

perhaps...