Board logo

Lost
scutter - 28/6/11 at 01:42 PM

Would the person with my enthusiasm please return it?

4/5 the way through a re-wire, and it's a lumps of mangled wires and dusty car parts

ANyway please give it back.

ATB Dan.

ken555 - 28/6/11 at 01:58 PM

Its along this road somewhere.

pewe - 28/6/11 at 02:38 PM

Dan, as suggested elsewhere sit yourself down with a big sheet of paper and list the outstanding jobs in terms of priority.
It might be low-tech (and I know that will be hard for you especially) but beats spread-sheets etc. in concentrating the mind.
Anyway you should know that anything to do with our type of car is one step forwards and two back!!!!
Forza, Pewe

steve m - 28/6/11 at 02:45 PM

I have to agree with Pewe, my mate Pekwa1, has also come to a grinding halt, and motivation

Try and allocate just an hour at a time and concentrate on ONE job at a time,

On my build all those years ago !! if i lost motivation, i would do other jobs, like decorating (i hate it!) put a new bathroom in etc etc, and all of a sudden working on the car was the easiest and most plesurable

Just having a bloody good tidy up and throw away session in the garage does wonders for motivation

It gives a nice clean workspace andyou can find evrything,

Steve

RK - 29/6/11 at 05:29 PM

Sorry to hear this. Get someone in to help out. Do a single job next time you're in the garage. At the strong risk of repeating myself, I am in the same boat. Exactly the same, actually - when you've got your wiring sorted, can you please u2u me and let me know how it went, and what you did??