Board logo

Talon Motorsport
degmwilliams - 13/7/12 at 09:53 PM

Over 5 weeks ago I bought 24 bushes from talon motor sport for my kit car project from eBay. Weeks on I asked where my parts where and he said he sent them, these never turned up. I emailed talon and he promised to resend them recorded delivery the next day, a week later after not receiving again he said sorry I was just waiting to see if they turned up and il send recorded the next day recorded. 10 days has now gone past and no bushes. I contacted talon asking what was going on and am just being ignored. I can't believe how poor the customer service is from this company.

SeanStone - 13/7/12 at 10:02 PM

did you pay by paypal? if so just go through the ebay process of not recieving the item. if they can't prove they arrived, you'll get your money back

degmwilliams - 13/7/12 at 10:10 PM

I've done this but not happy, all I wanted was my parts. I've asked twice to see what address they posted too but no reply in 3 days. Does any one they address or phone number so I can get hold of them in person.

AdrianH - 14/7/12 at 07:32 AM

I have never had any issues with Phil at Talon, but things can go wrong for various reasons.

If you look on his ebay pages you will find lower down after the description the following

Business seller information
Talon Motor Sport
Contact details

Click on the contact details and you will have address and Cell phone number.

Adrian

fullpint - 14/7/12 at 07:43 AM

I presume this is not Talon as in Talon Eng down in Yeovil? If it is I do have a contact number for them.
Customer service is number ONE for me. Customer Is 'KING'..

mikeb - 14/7/12 at 07:54 AM

From what I know this isn't typical, Phil has a good rep. Try a pm on the haynes forum.

SeanStone - 14/7/12 at 12:28 PM

Well if you google Talon motorsport, this thread now comes up! So they might want to sort it out and clear it up here