Board logo

Loton Park Hillclimb
phelpsa - 8/9/13 at 02:36 PM

A quick video from Loton Park hillclimb yesterday. After a couple of silly mistakes in practice and a spin at the final corner on the first timed run it all came down to this. Unfortunately I was just pipped to 3rd in class by Steve Brown in his 1500 Powertec Hayabusa engined Westfield by 7 hundredths (behind both the Dunbars), but could celebrate on a new PB

Volvorsport - 8/9/13 at 03:00 PM

[ambulance chaser]vid of the spin ?/[ambulance chaser]

phelpsa - 8/9/13 at 04:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Volvorsport
[ambulance chaser]vid of the spin ?/[ambulance chaser]

No ambulances required luckily! Will put it up soon.

unijacko67 - 8/9/13 at 04:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by phelpsa
A quick video from Loton Park hillclimb yesterday. After a couple of silly mistakes in practice and a spin at the final corner on the first timed run it all came down to this. Unfortunately I was just pipped to 3rd in class by Steve Brown in his 1500 Powertec Hayabusa engined Westfield by 7 hundredths (behind both the Dunbars), but could celebrate on a new PB

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CNHSS1 - 8/9/13 at 05:04 PM

Cracking run that! Impressive run thru old hall and loggerheads diwn to Triangle, thats usually where most people lose time.
I noticed the cement dust down to Triangle today didnt realise it was layed down yesterday, must have been a big leak by someone. Makes your time even more worthy having to straddle the oil!
Popped up this morning for a few hours, had the craic with a few of the guys I know but went home to watch GP, didnt go back as it rained this afo

[Edited on 8/9/13 by CNHSS1]

phelpsa - 8/9/13 at 05:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CNHSS1
Cracking run that! Impressive run thru old hall and loggerheads diwn to Triangle, thats usually where most people lose time.
I noticed the cement dust down to Triangle today didnt realise it was layed down yesterday, must have been a big leak by someone. Makes your time even more worthy having to straddle the oil!
Popped up this morning for a few hours, had the craic with a few of the guys I know but went home to watch GP, didnt go back as it rained this afo

[Edited on 8/9/13 by CNHSS1]

Thanks! I didn't even notice the concrete dust if im honest... I was lucky to get some lunch time tips from someone who generally does it 10 seconds quicker than me and it really helped in the afternoon.

Here's the video for the ambulance chasers.

emlyno - 8/9/13 at 07:48 PM

The cement was from the previous meeting, if it gets damp after been put down it will stay for some time.