Board logo

old member, new owner
ravingfool - 19/3/15 at 04:49 PM

After many years spent reading and following all the stories on here I'm finally the proud owner of a striker having bought Andy's (pekwah1) striker which has been advertised on here recently.

Andy's done a great job with the bones of the car and upgrading it to run a zetec on standard management last year but there are quite a few things which I plan on tidying up etc.

Anyway, delighted to finally have a kit of my own after failed plans previously.

Obviously drove to wo rktoday despite it being horribly cold! And here it is sat next to my mx5:

[Edited on 19/3/15 by ravingfool]

peter030371 - 19/3/15 at 06:00 PM

Welcome to Striker ownership....I am coming up to 19 1/2 years of owning them and still going strong

Make sure you join/ sign up to the JPSC (Jeremy Philips Sportscar Club) www.jpsc.org.uk

ravingfool - 20/3/15 at 02:09 PM

I have tried to and am waiting for an account to be approved or whatever before I can say hello over there.

I want to see if it's possible to get a sylva badge for my nose-cone as the raw two piece bonnet has a gaping recess for a badge but I've got nothing in there at the moment.

I'm just hoping that once I start taking things apart this weekend I can get it turned round and back on the road as quickly as possible!

theduck - 20/3/15 at 02:28 PM

Jeremy probably the man for that

http://www.sylva.co.uk/contact-us-2/