Board logo

T89 Designs - New Website and Facebook Page
Doctor Derek Doctors - 17/3/16 at 08:54 PM

Just wanted to let people know that the updated T89 Designs LTD Website & New Facebook Page are up and running.

ww.t89.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/T89-Designs-LTD-1531800970455668/?fref=photo

I've tried to include as much information about the upcoming Single Seater Locost plans on the website, we should be ready to start selling by the end of the month at the latest.

The development car chassis will have been completed and powder coated by then as well, ready for final assembly.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you spot a problem with either site.

[Edited on 17/3/16 by Doctor Derek Doctors]

Adamirish - 17/3/16 at 10:46 PM

I shall join you on Facebook, I am genuinely interested to see how your first car performs. I do hope it all goes well for you!

Sam_68 - 18/3/16 at 05:31 AM

The website looks great - nice choice of colours and fonts, and a nice, clear layout!

Since the home page is shouting 'Single Seater Locost Race Cars', wouldn't it make more sense to have a picture of the single seater, rather than a two-seater Locost, though?

MattD - 18/3/16 at 10:11 AM

& to avoid any stupid legal challenges...

Quote - "T89 Designs LTD who own all Intellectual Property and the soul rights to make commercial income from it"

sole rights I think you mean.

Doctor Derek Doctors - 18/3/16 at 10:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MattD
& to avoid any stupid legal challenges...

Quote - "T89 Designs LTD who own all Intellectual Property and the soul rights to make commercial income from it"

sole rights I think you mean.

Yeah I've been made aware of that, this is why I wanted people to have a look. You spot the mistakes I wouldn't. Will do an update later.

daniel mason - 18/3/16 at 10:44 AM

Well done Callan. Looking like things are moving forward!

Neville Jones - 26/3/16 at 12:09 AM

The pic in the traders section shows the chassis sitting on scales.

Out of interest, what's the weight?

Cheers,
Nev.

daniel mason - 26/3/16 at 12:23 AM

56kg according to the main build diary thread