tiger avon
marshall - 2/11/02 at 12:11 PM

is there any one buiding a tiger avon

Viper - 2/11/02 at 12:18 PM

Yeah i have just started

Billywhizz - 2/11/02 at 12:19 PM

Me too

gjn200 - 2/11/02 at 05:30 PM

And me, well sort of, got a shelf full of bits...Chassis here on the 30th Yippee

Viper - 6/11/02 at 10:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gjn200
And me, well sort of, got a shelf full of bits...Chassis here on the 30th Yippee

Hope yours is better than mine...
do yourself a favour don't go by the measurments in the book for the ali panels coz if i did i would have wasted a lot of ali...

Macca - 6/11/02 at 10:35 PM

A section just for the Tiger Avon would be good,wouldn't it?

Stu16v - 6/11/02 at 11:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Macca
A section just for the Tiger Avon would be good,wouldn't it?

Motty - 8/11/02 at 12:50 PM

Has anybody had any dealings with Tiger Racing as I wondered what there after-sales service is like they seem good but I haven't parted with any cash yet.

Viper - 8/11/02 at 06:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Motty
Has anybody had any dealings with Tiger Racing as I wondered what there after-sales service is like they seem good but I haven't parted with any cash yet.

Starting to wish i hadn't, if you are parting with money they get the bits out straight away (when they have them) just in my opinion the quality leaves a lot to be desired..but don't take my word on it, go and have a look at the product and decide for yourself..

gjn200 - 8/11/02 at 08:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Viper
quote:
Originally posted by gjn200

Hope yours is better than mine...
do yourself a favour don't go by the measurments in the book for the ali panels coz if i did i would have wasted a lot of ali...

Oh fek! Cut it all at least 20mm oversize hope its enough,good job the ally was free!!

robbo - 22/3/03 at 11:38 AM

STARTED MY AVON A NUMBER OF WEEKS AGO BAD WEATHER STOPPED PLAY WILL COMMENCE AGAIN SOON GOT THE ALLY WORK DONE STILL CLEANING PARTS, HAVE PUT THE WISHBONES ON AND WOULD YOU BELIEVE TI THEY DONT LINE UP PROPERLY GOT TO SAY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE WHOLE THING YOUR COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED

robbo - 22/3/03 at 11:39 AM

STARTED MY AVON A NUMBER OF WEEKS AGO BAD WEATHER STOPPED PLAY WILL COMMENCE AGAIN SOON GOT THE ALLY WORK DONE STILL CLEANING PARTS, HAVE PUT THE WISHBONES ON AND WOULD YOU BELIEVE TI THEY DONT LINE UP PROPERLY GOT TO SAY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE WHOLE THING YOUR COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED MY E-MAIL PHIL108@SUPANET.COM

Viper - 22/3/03 at 07:18 PM

Just have a look around the avon section, and you will see what probs the rest of us have had.