Board logo

GTS
omega 24 v6 - 30/9/05 at 08:01 PM

Does anyone have trouble veiwing the pdf files on the GTS website.
I cannot veiw any of them at all and it would be handy to do so.

Gav - 30/9/05 at 10:46 PM

nope non ofthem work for me

i also ordered the GTS plans on the 4th august and i still havent received them yet, also rang and sent to mails but to no avail

smdl - 1/10/05 at 06:05 AM

I also ordered plans about 4 weeks ago. No response (yet) to my email query.

Russ-Turner - 1/10/05 at 08:27 AM

Glad it's not just me then. Placed a couple of hundred quids worth of order with them via Pay Pal and haven't heard a sniff off them!

Gav - 1/10/05 at 08:31 AM

begining of september i ordered a full wishbone set, dedeion, polly bushes, ball joints trailing arms, camber adjusters, sierra uprights mushroom adaptors, not heard anything yet but darren did say it would takea couple of weeks, i better ring him to see how its going

[Edited on 1/10/05 by Gav]

aaron bassett - 1/10/05 at 08:42 AM

i live 8 miles from gts and asked them for plans on the phone and got them the same day

smdl - 8/10/05 at 02:54 AM

Almost 2 weeks without a reply to my email and almost 6 since my order. Anyone know what might be happening at GTS? Is this normal?

Thanks,
Shaun

BKLOCO - 8/10/05 at 07:01 AM

I have found that the best way of contacting Darren is to ring his mobile. He rarely answers it but if you leave a message he generally gets back to you that day. +44(0)7859005985

PS. The drawings ar not available on the web site because he ran out of web space to upload them to!!!!
If you ask him he will generally e-mail any you need.

scotty g - 8/10/05 at 07:22 AM

Went up to GTS yesterday, Darren is incredibly busy, there are chassis' everywhere as well as a Marlin, an Ultima, a Lambo, a GT40 and two +4's. Standing room only it seems but he is catching up so don't despair!!!!!!!!

paul v6 - 8/10/05 at 09:01 AM

I managed to get hold of Darren on his mobile earlier this week and he was incredibly helpfull. My brother is a computer wiz and has some way of getting the pdf files from he gts website, I'll ask him to post how he does it.

Paul

BKLOCO - 8/10/05 at 09:04 AM

You forgot to mention Bert's Puma Scotty!!

scotty g - 8/10/05 at 09:46 AM

Ooooops, sorry, a little hung over this morning, that thing is gonna be mental.
They just finished a mould for a 2" wider GRP seat, perfect for use in the +4 cars and for those of us with larger behinds!!!(not me though, buns of steal, just ask the missus)!!!!!!!!!!

smdl - 8/10/05 at 03:54 PM

Thanks, Gents.

I give him a ring on his mobile.

Shaun