Board logo

4x4 Lotus 7
mad4x4 - 5/9/07 at 08:53 PM

4x4 Lotus 7

Link to Difflock

scoop - 5/9/07 at 08:56 PM

Jesus. You got to have some large ones for that game

akumabito - 5/9/07 at 09:03 PM

2.4 seconds? Surely that would be theoretical acceleration? Those hillclimbers don't have enough grip to actually propel the car that fast.. Wheelspeed may reach 60mph in 2.4 seconds, but I doubt the rest of the car will be moving that fast.. massive wheelspin is the only way to claw up those hills..

Nice car though!

TGR-ECOSSE - 5/9/07 at 10:05 PM

MMMM Interesting!!! I wonder if the wife will let me re-body her Land Rover Discovery?

balidey - 5/9/07 at 10:22 PM

I can see plenty of exposed edges............. ON THE BLOOMIN TYRES

Peteff - 5/9/07 at 11:22 PM

There must be a law against that, you can't defy gravity. This was featured in a series Clarkson did a few years ago.

martyn_16v - 6/9/07 at 07:49 AM

utter utter mentalists

Hellfire - 6/9/07 at 11:41 AM

It's been on Sky Sports a few times... awesome to watch - they almost do defy the laws of physics. There centre of gravity is so low they seem to almost flip backwards when negotiating the very top of the cliff then flop back onto their tyres. Fantastic spectator sport... sometimes they do flip and go careering back down the cliff with little or no damage... they can also skip across quite wide expanses of water, the tyres are like small buckets which propell themselves across the water. I've seen one scurry across - must be 300 metres of open water... amazing it is!

Steve

iank - 6/9/07 at 11:59 AM

It was shown on Clarkson's Iceland program. Amazing machines - plenty of video action on youtube, the rooster tails they throw if they get bogged down at the top are very impressive.