Board logo

ot manners
JoelP - 23/1/08 at 09:15 PM

is it polite to blow your nose on a linen napkin in a resturant?!

twybrow - 23/1/08 at 09:17 PM

I get told off by the Mrs even if its a paper napkin! Sleeve it is then...

StevieB - 23/1/08 at 09:17 PM

Just plain bad manners I'm afraid!

COREdevelopments - 23/1/08 at 09:27 PM

im sick! i put the last one

onzarob - 23/1/08 at 10:08 PM

I think my wife would allow adultery before letting me blow my nose in a restaurant napkin......

JoelP - 23/1/08 at 10:43 PM

you mostly seem to agree with me, which is good! I told the lad it was disgusting, but as usual he wasnt bothered...

thanks!

btw, its in locost related because anything else doesnt seem to allow polls anymore?!

omega 24 v6 - 23/1/08 at 11:06 PM

It's gotta be acceptable. Better than snotters in your spag bols.

DarrenW - 23/1/08 at 11:10 PM

The toilets usually have rolls of paper. Far better to do it in private and flush away. Im a bit funny about table manners. Im not perfect but hate to see plain rudeness.

bob - 23/1/08 at 11:43 PM

yup bad manners, a visit to the toilet would sort it.

Although

The worst i have seen is a drunken lout who blew his nose in his naan bread in an indian restauraunt...... his very lovely looking girlfriend slapped him and left which made just about averyone laugh... a lot

Paul TigerB6 - 24/1/08 at 08:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by onzarob
I think my wife would allow adultery before letting me blow my nose in a restaurant napkin......

Just use the tablecloth then!! You can keep hold of the napkin to wipe your a.................................. no lets not go there.

onzarob - 24/1/08 at 09:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Paul TigerB6
quote:
Originally posted by onzarob

Just use the tablecloth then!! You can keep hold of the napkin to wipe your a.................................. no lets not go there.

yes lets not

[Edited on 24-1-2008 by onzarob]

Richard Quinn - 24/1/08 at 03:01 PM

My, aren't we a sophisticated bunch?