Board logo

Ever seen these guys before!! look like top Kits
FlansS14 - 24/1/08 at 11:52 AM

http://nandezcreations.co.uk/pages/english/ENG-main.html

Sr20det powered 7's and 2.2 honda turbo powered elise type kits..

Looks good to me

Howlor - 24/1/08 at 12:25 PM

The rolling chassis looks pricey.

RazMan - 24/1/08 at 12:36 PM

The K1 Attack (awful name) has been around for a few years now - I wanted one as soon as I saw the first pictures but they were unavailable in this country until quite recently.

neilj37 - 24/1/08 at 12:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RazMan
The K1 Attack (awful name) has been around for a few years now - I wanted one as soon as I saw the first pictures but they were unavailable in this country until quite recently.

I thought that you could only buy the K1 now as a complete car and not a kit.

RazMan - 24/1/08 at 01:23 PM

You could be right on that point - I have seen a couple of complete cars at shows but I think the kits are very difficult to find and you need to deal with the company direct (in Bulgaria?) which has its own set of problems. There is a girl on PH who ordered a kit only to find it was LHD so she is now having to chop the chassis around to RHD.

The biggest advantage with the K1 is that the interior is finished - often overlooked with other kits. I am told however that there is very little room for drivers over 6 feet tall

[Edited on 24-1-08 by RazMan]

short track 123 - 24/1/08 at 05:12 PM

dynamic performance

These chaps were U.K. distributors for K1 styling and Tunings new Attack

Top chaps doing some very nice work
Jason

MikeRJ - 24/1/08 at 06:08 PM

The chassis looks virtually identical to a book Locost design, except for the section cut out of the bottom member where the diff goes. Not overly keen on that idea, it looks like it could potentially weaken the chassis.

JoelP - 24/1/08 at 08:32 PM

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/member.php?action=viewpro&member=nandezcreations

they've come up a few times if you search.

[Edited on 24/1/08 by JoelP]

DarrenW - 24/1/08 at 10:44 PM

You beat me to it Joel. Defo been here befoer, probs still members and will post soon.

procomp - 25/1/08 at 08:35 AM

Hi that must be the fold up version for easy storage then . I don't think any one would dare leave all 3 of the missing members out would they .

Cheers Matt

andy bird - 29/1/08 at 07:47 PM

if Carlsberg made kit cars they would make the K1 attack

MikeR - 8/4/08 at 11:21 AM

they've also missed out the engine triangulation bar(s).

Curious why the coloured tubes, almost as if they'd done a stress analysis on the car as it is.