Board logo

Anyone have the May issue of Kit Car?
cs3tcr - 30/4/08 at 04:46 AM

I found out on Sunday that my current build is in the May issue. All the magazine shops in Vancouver wont have it till June. If anyone has a copy could they scan the page for me?

Its the Lotus Eleven replica

http://www.kit-cars.com/Kitcarhtml/08pages/kc08may.htm

Cheers,
Rodl

zetec7 - 30/4/08 at 06:37 AM

Cool, another BC builder. I'm on the island...and another islander had his Locost featured in the January '08 issue of Kit Car.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next issue to see your car!

Flick - 30/4/08 at 10:17 AM

Think this is it.
bit crude perhaps but i dont have a scanner so best i could do. Give you an idea though

[img][/img]

PAUL FISHER - 30/4/08 at 11:18 AM

Very nice,will be great when its finished,get some pictures posted up when its completed

eznfrank - 30/4/08 at 02:24 PM

If they photographed your car you think that they'd at least have the courtesy to send you a free copy of the mag????

cs3tcr - 30/4/08 at 02:51 PM

Thanks for the pic of the article. I've ordered one online, so i might have a copy before June.

If anyone is interested, i've been posting a build log at :

http://www.locostusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3137

Cheers,
Rod

Trev D - 30/4/08 at 07:06 PM

Hi Rod your car looks great I have been meaning to thank you for sending me the chasis drawings I'm off to a very slow start with my eleven but hoping to continue soon brought myself a wheeling machine as I would like a full aluminium body on mine keep up the good work and I shall try and get back into mine. ATB Trev

Macbeast - 30/4/08 at 09:27 PM

Rod, the article is in my photoarchive under Vancouver Lotus.

If you want I can mail it to you if you can't rip it from the archive.

Very nice looking too

cs3tcr - 30/4/08 at 11:17 PM

Macbeast,
Thanks for the scan. Just wish the author of the article had written it properly.

I wish i could say that i did the ally work on both the body and the tanks, but it was Bandini Metal Works in Burnaby. Very nice work for not a lot of money. All i've done is fab the frame, suspension, and as of late, rework the fibreglass. Oh well, i'll send off some updated photos to Iain soon and hopefully he'll include some corrected details.

Cheers,
Rod