Board logo

kitpartsdirect on ebay
cjtheman - 6/6/08 at 08:06 PM

hi all has anybody had any problems with these on ebay
as i have ordered a set of harnesses off them and paid been e-mailing them for a week no harnesses and no reply just had to report them to ebay
just thought other builders should beware
cheers
colin

Alfa145 - 6/6/08 at 08:14 PM

Isnt KitPartsDirectLtd a user name for GBS (ex Robin Hood)?

[Edited on 6/6/08 by Alfa145]

miikae - 6/6/08 at 08:20 PM

Indubitably .

Mike

adam1985 - 6/6/08 at 08:20 PM

thought robin hood are greatbritishkitcars

cjtheman - 6/6/08 at 08:36 PM

i have never delt with them before so do we know if robin hood sport cars are poo do deal with or am i just the unlucky one
cheers
colin

Volvorsport - 6/6/08 at 10:42 PM

most definitely not the people to buy off !!

all their stuff is cheap imported tat .

takumi - 7/6/08 at 04:56 AM

I ordered a stainless 4-1 pinto manifold from their ebay listing.

A week+later they said they were 'still' waiting for tooling to make them..

2weeks later, the same story..

4 weeks later, still waiting for tooling..

ended up cancelling my order and getting my money back.

A bunch of twats if you ask me. They guy even chuckled on the other end of the phone when I phoned to find out what was going on..

Very poor service..

Macbeast - 7/6/08 at 05:31 AM

Takumi -

I ordered Pinto exhaust manifold from MK Engineering - made to measure as I have +4 chassis.

Delivered to me in 10 days. Great service. Try Martin Keenan if you're still looking.

Gezza - 7/6/08 at 06:49 AM

I bought a set of belts and a few other things, no reply to emails, so found their number and rang, guy said person who deals with ebay away so i paid over phone and parts arrived next day, i found him very helpfull in the end. If any one needs the number drop me a u2u

gerry

Stuart_B - 7/6/08 at 09:30 AM

i had trouble with them when i ordered a vicky green wirring loom, it took 3 weeks to get the loom, once i recvied it it had no instructions, so i went a got on of the intrent and it was nothing like the loom, as i found out the made it them self and it is different to a vicky green loom.

stuart