the one on my wall is cooler

yeah but is that even of a car

macspeedy - 17/6/08 at 11:28 AM

found it!

Very good poster sight

Mr Whippy - 17/6/08 at 11:39 AM

yip another cool pic

MikeLR - 17/6/08 at 01:25 PM

Lets hope that this programme is better than the last one from the Gurston Down Hillclimb, in my opinion very poor editing spoilt the whole event. This time they had a camera on a very high "cherry picker" near the top of the hill at Loton Park looking down Cedar Straight and covering both Fallow and Museum Corner - lets wait and see the resulting coverage.
Mike

bill132hotrod - 17/6/08 at 10:00 PM

hi guys what channel is this hillclimb on more info please.

David Jenkins - 18/6/08 at 07:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeLR
Lets hope that this programme is better than the last one from the Gurston Down Hillclimb, in my opinion very poor editing spoilt the whole event.

Yes - I turned that on as it looked interesting, but the production was so poor I gave up. Even the presenter was amateurish!

And to cap it all, they started off by showing the event when it was peeing down, so none of the cars could get any grip - it would have been boring even if the production was well done!

MikeLR - 22/6/08 at 12:24 PM

OH! Loton Park turned out to be Shellsey Walsh, but never mind. This programme was a vastly better than the last one,lets hope it gets better for the Loton Park event. Does anyone know when it is being shown ?
Mike