Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: House next door for sale
graememk

posted on 4/10/09 at 11:22 AM Reply With Quote
House next door for sale

I've noticed lots of car stopping outside this morning looking at the house for sale next door, so i'm off outside to push the indy out into daylight and do a spot of welding lol....
Doofus

posted on 4/10/09 at 11:30 AM Reply With Quote
Are you hoping for a fellow car builder to move in next door?

How fast can you put the Indy away if you see a 21 year old fitty having a look?

speedyxjs

posted on 4/10/09 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
I would love a petrol head to move in to one of our neighbors houses. Its tough to only be able to use words like cylinder head or sump or carburetor when my grandad is around or im on here or at college
Ben_Copeland

posted on 4/10/09 at 12:19 PM Reply With Quote
Go and stick a sign under the ForSale sign saying Fitties or Car Lovers only

Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps

Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

posted on 4/10/09 at 12:45 PM Reply With Quote
My next door neighbors (both sides) helped build my car workshop.

The lady one side asked if there was anything she could make for it.
She made the gear stick & handbrake gators.

Lucky git en I.

Paul G

blakep82

posted on 4/10/09 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
if you see any rotters getting out of cars, get your binoculars out and start perving. not coz you want to, but coz they'll be scared off.
you can close your eyes, but remember to follow them alnog the path.

WORKED FOR ME! lol

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

iank

posted on 4/10/09 at 12:54 PM Reply With Quote
Do you like the neighbours so much you don't want them to sell up and leave?

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

Benzine

posted on 4/10/09 at 01:41 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
if you see any rotters getting out of cars, get your binoculars out and start perving. not coz you want to, but coz they'll be scared off.
you can close your eyes, but remember to follow them alnog the path.

WORKED FOR ME! lol

And you've not only got to follow them left to right, but also you have to track them along the steep hill. Top perving!

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
omega0684

posted on 4/10/09 at 04:19 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by speedyxjs
I would love a petrol head to move in to one of our neighbors houses. Its tough to only be able to use words like cylinder head or sump or carburetor when my grandad is around or im on here or at college

i know what you mean, my day did the same thing as me when he was my age but never in so much detail, so when i start talking about dry sumps, throttle bodies & Megasquirt, he just grumbles and says, in my day engines ran on carbs, "yes dad but we're not in your day anymore are we, we're in mine!"

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
twybrow

posted on 4/10/09 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by omega0684
quote:
Originally posted by speedyxjs

i know what you mean, my day did the same thing as me when he was my age but never in so much detail, so when i start talking about dry sumps, throttle bodies & Megasquirt, he just grumbles and says, in my day engines ran on carbs, "yes dad but we're not in your day anymore are we, we're in mine!"

But you engine is from 'his day'!

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.