Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Hi
Guinness

posted on 5/4/10 at 08:05 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

It's been a while, but I finally managed to spend some time on the Indy today. It's been off the road since June of last year

So first job was to wash last years dirt off it.

It turns out that the locostfairies haven't been kind enough to finish my engine install for me!

So the next week is going to be a bit busy getting the cooling system, wiring, clutch, carbs and exhaust back on!

Then it will be fingers crossed that this "new" engine starts, runs and the gearbox works!!

Got an MOT booked for a week today!

Cheers

Mike

jacko

posted on 5/4/10 at 08:11 PM Reply With Quote
Good luck with it all
I have been working on mine too getting the brakes working for the MOT a week on Friday
J

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
zilspeed

posted on 5/4/10 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guinness
It's been a while, but I finally managed to spend some time on the Indy today. It's been off the road since June of last year

It turns out that the locostfairies haven't been kind enough to finish my engine install for me!

So the next week is going to be a bit busy getting the cooling system, wiring, clutch, carbs and exhaust back on!

Then it will be fingers crossed that this "new" engine starts, runs and the gearbox works!!

Cheers

Mike

Don't worry, you weren't missed...

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 5/4/10 at 11:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zilspeed
quote:
Originally posted by Guinness

Cheers

Mike

Don't worry, you weren't missed...

Zilspeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.