New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: death of a kit car & driver
Ninehigh

posted on 29/9/10 at 12:40 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rocket_Rabbit
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
You cannot judge a situation and apportion blame unless you are there to see what happened.

Unfortunately, that is how the Justice system works.

And I can say, from first hand experience, that if you drive a sports car you are going to be considered at fault.

Infact, I was considered to be 'Showing off in your sports car'.

The Police will conclude with the easiest path possible (statistics count, not the truth) that will no doubt include 'excessive speed' and blame the driver for the accident. ATEOTD, dead people can't argue.

I genuinely feel for the familes of the two people involved (hope the lady makes a full and speedy recovery)and, as I mentioned, I know first hand the absolute appauling nature of stereotypes and the consequences they can carry.

I hope this opens the eyes of some of you on here - because of the car you drive, you are labelled by even the people who are held in highest regard/responsible for making decisions that drastically affect your life.

As such, they will discriminate against you.

So stay safe out there people

[Edited on 27/9/10 by Rocket_Rabbit]

If this was the case it's a good job being an a***hole isn't against the law otherwise the police will just hang around outside the BMW showrooms arresting anyone who shows interest in buying one

Looks like most of the offensive posts have been taken down now... Good thing really

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.