Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: 1ST Anniversary Today
Bluemoon

posted on 18/11/10 at 09:02 AM Reply With Quote
Just remember some of use build for fun: So long as you are enjoying the build no problem with taking ur time aslo my wife and familly is a LOT more important than the silly 7!!

It dosen't really matter how long U take... Some want to build quickly to drive it quickly others just have fun building and driving... Each to there own IMHO..

Dan

steve m

posted on 18/11/10 at 09:04 AM Reply With Quote
I still can not believe that some "members" on this site can still be building what is effectivly a lego kit car and take 10 years

I do and have always worked full time, 12 hour shifts, and even after a 12 hour day, last week spent 6 hours in the garage working,

During my build, i put a new bathroom in, had two berevements to deal with, and had two house clearances to assist with and i also had a pretty nasty health scare to myself,

Yet i still manged to do it in 2 years, and even that was taking the wee a bit

I had no internet, so no usefull help from fellow builders, and the only two builders i met (Hicost and JB) was 2 months before getting on the road,

Sorry, but i just dont get it, on how it can take so long

Steve

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.