Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Latest TKC mag and GBS Zero
Hammy360

posted on 19/1/11 at 09:36 PM Reply With Quote
Latest TKC mag and GBS Zero

Having just read the latest TKC mag about GBS and the Zero I couldnt agree more, what a place!! Richard and Jeremy are clearly passionate about their company and product and the premises, staff and stock is unbelievable, anyone in any doubt about GBS as a choice of car and company should go drop in unexpected and spend half an hour with Richard and his team! Ended up ordering more than my original package and the prices are amazing and in case your wondering there was no sales pitch it was pure old fashioned 'kid in a sweet shop stuff'!! (in fact they actually demonstrated areas where to save money)
AndyW

posted on 19/1/11 at 09:54 PM Reply With Quote
I could not agree more, I popped in last week as they were trying to load up for the show and they still gave me time to look round, get items from the stores and chat with the guys in the work shop. Needless to say I purchased more than I was intending to but fab set up.

PS Hammy where about are you based???

[Edited on 19/1/11 by AndyW]

Hammy360

posted on 19/1/11 at 10:03 PM Reply With Quote
Im a bit further south to you mate as per my U2U are you building one now?
Alfa145

posted on 19/1/11 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
Check out the RHOCaR forum (www.rhocar.org) loads of helpful people on there building the Zero.
AdrianH

posted on 19/1/11 at 11:30 PM Reply With Quote
I contacted RH yesterday as i wanted to buy and try out the front wing brackets used on the Zero on my own kit. They are for sierra uprights and would be welded to the mushroom. Reasonable price and delivered next day, what more could you expect? Excellent service.

Adrian

Why do I have to make the tools to finish the job? More time then money.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.