Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MAC#1 Motorsports
karlak

posted on 26/6/11 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
MAC#1 Motorsports

Wasnt really sure where to post this.

I just wanted to mention how very happy I was with the service from MAC#1 Motorsports. I wanted to upgrade my steering rack to a quicker ratio and so called these guys.

Mark was very professional and helpful, especially when I was struggling removing the rack from the car. Gave me loads of other advice about my current engine swap. I sent the whole rack to them and received it back in less than a week

I know that when/if I want to change my car there will be a certain company at the top of my list

Edit: Also got one of their flyscreens to replace my "homebrew" affair. That looks superb as well

[Edited on 26/6/11 by karlak]

[Edited on 26/6/11 by karlak]

MK Indy - 2litre Duratec - Omex 600 - Jenvey throttle bodies - ETB DigiDash2

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 26/6/11 at 11:02 PM Reply With Quote
Have to agree, met them when I was looking at buying a chassis and couldn't speak any more highly of the guys and their service.

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Steve Hignett

posted on 26/6/11 at 11:54 PM Reply With Quote
I realise I shouldn't work the internet after this maby bottles of vodka, but have to say that I have experiences the best and worst of a company when dealking with MAC1, however apart from quite a few hiccups, they do generally do "what ut says on the tin"...

And after my recent dealings with my Iwn workinh life (boss ripping Everyone off) I do wish them success in rujning their company...

RK

posted on 27/6/11 at 12:13 AM Reply With Quote
We'll let you fill us in once you've had a good rest... Many people are out to ruin their lives, whether it's as owners of commercial enterprises or otherwise.
Humbug

posted on 27/6/11 at 06:33 AM Reply With Quote
I think he may have meant "running"?

I also can recommend them. I wasn't even buiding a Mac#1 and they were friendly and helpful with advice, plus had various generic items for sale at decent prices delivered in good time.

RK

posted on 27/6/11 at 12:20 PM Reply With Quote
perhaps...

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.